Let’s start with a brief history; originally, Trolls will not put their allegiance to any faction, but on a special circumstance the Darkspear Tribe join Warchief Thrall during the events of Warcraft 3 and since then they have became a part of the Horde. Although they practice Voodo magic, shamanism, and priest magic, they also have strong warriors who make an excellent Hunter. Their racial mount is the raptor, which you can purchase from Zjolnir in Sen’jin Village.
Trolls Abilities and the Best Class to Use It
As a Troll, you can choose to play as a Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Shaman or Priest. Hunter, Warrior, Rogue, and Shaman are the most recommended class for Trolls because these classes are using its potential to the max; these are the useful abilities as a Troll:
- Regeneration – passive; it will increase your regeneration by 10% permanently. This ability will be useful no matter what class you choose.
- Bow Specialization – passive; your best friend if you choose the path of a Hunter as it will increase the chance to do critical strike with bows by 1%.
- Throwing Specialization – passive; you will not need this one unless are a Rogue, it will increase the chance to critically strike with throwing weapons by 1%.
- Beast Slaying – passive; a useful skill whatever class you choose for grinding beast; it will increase the damage you dealt to beasts by 5% which is very useful in a long battle. A Hunter can make very good use of this skill since they can track beasts.
- Da Voodoo Shuffle – passive; reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%. A Hunter can use this ability for kiting and PvP while a Rogue can use it to approach their enemies since they require proximity to the target. Shamans can use it while they flee from battle and a Warrior can use it in PvP.
- Berserking; it will increase your attack speed for ten seconds, if you have played Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne you must remember this skill. On WoW, it will increase your attack speed with more damage taken. At full health the speed bonus is 10% and the range bonus is 30%. As a Rogue you can coupled this ability with Slice and Dice for a nice attack speed and damage bonus. If you choose to be a Warrior, you can use this ability while wielding a slow weapon to increase speed and damage. It is also a great tool for a melee and casting Shamans. Berserking is a great damage boost, so if you plan to use it don’t forget to tell your group mates first so they don’t heal you when you are in berserking state.
As you can see, Hunter class gain the most boost from Trolls abilities, so it is the best class if you play Troll; just remember to keep your distance, Da Voodo Shuffle will be a great helps in this matter, and don’t forget to use Berserking when you have the chance. Rogue, Warrior, and Shaman can also take good advantages of Trolls abilities.